In this video we’ll go over what it takes to start your clothing line, from setting up your business accounts to registering the brand in your city. We will look into ways for you to save money. FREE Supplier List: http://bit.ly/Apparel-Download
I may not be able to go over everything you would like in this video, so I’ll be creating some more soon. Comment below with any questions you would like me to address.
Here are the interval times and links for important terms I discussed:
1. Plan: 1:25min- Leanstack: http://leanstack.com/
2. Business Name: 1:53min- USPTO: http://www.uspto.gov/
3. Legal Structure: 3:03 min- Sole Proprietor and DBA: http://1.usa.gov/1j4lodQ
4. IRS- EIN Number: 5:19min- Register For Your EIN: http://1.usa.gov/18bJ7JL
5. Wholesale/ Sales Tax Permit: 6:06min
6. Accepting Payments: 7:08min- Square: https://squareup.com/
7. Website: 8:15min-
Blue Host (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
8. Shipping: 10:31min- USPS https://www.usps.com/
9. Social Media: 11:05min
10. Tips: 11:50min
Start A Brand ASAP- Connecting entrepreneurs with the resources and content they need to start their business ASAP. Download the free manufacturer and supplier guide and also receive the 10 Step Program right to your inbox.
John Santos on Social:
LINKS TO BUSINESS RESOURCES AND INFO.
**** RESOURCE LINKS********
***Shopify- Website Platform, 14 Day Risk Free Trial
***Bluehost- Web hosting package, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
*** Design Package- Photoshop, Illustrator & More
***Fiverr- Logo Design and Graphics
*AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: The description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the links, I may receive a small commission (at no added cost to you). This helps me create new videos to support your journey. If you could reference back to this description when you are ready to use a service, I’d greatly appreciate it.